This program allows you to make the necessary enhancements to your property for maximum saleability without the burden of paying for any costs upfront and with zero interest or fees attached.
The highest and best offers are made when a home is priced correctly, receives maximum exposure to all potential home buyers in the market and is in pristine condition to outshine the competition. That’s precisely why John L. Scott’s exclusive Market Ready Plus+ program was created!
It’s not uncommon that homeowners who want to sell their property do not have the liquidity to prepare their home to go on the market for sale. Many homeowners typically have plenty of equity, just not the cash flow. That’s where John L. Scott’s Market Ready Plus+ program steps in. Simply put, this program makes it possible for you to make necessary enhancements to your property without the burden of paying for all the costs upfront.
1. First, our team will explain to you how the Market Ready Plus+ program can help maximize the sale-ability and value of your home and property.
2. We will then recommend enhancements in order to get your home and property ready to go on the market.
3. Next, we sign a listing agreement and complete the application for enhancement budget.
4. Our team will assist you in the recommendation of vendors and the submission of information for vendor and enhancement approval.
5. Once your budget is approved, it’s off to vendor selection and vendor approval.
6. Our team will submit your application for enhancement budget.
7. Once approved, it’s time for the vendors to go to work. The best part – no money out of your pocket is required! John L. Scott will pay the vendors directly once the work is completed.
8. Your home is now Market Ready and listed for sale.
9. John L. Scott will collect payment for the vendor enhancement services on the day of settlement with no interest or fees charged to you.
With our Market Ready Plus+ program, we will advance certain upfront costs so that you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to get your home in a competitive and marketable condition. Once your home sells, your upfront costs are paid back to John L. Scott at closing with no interest or fees attached! Your broker will assist you in applying for the program to determine if you qualify and for how much.
Our team will assist in identifying the essential enhancements that will help maximize your sales price and sale-ability to attract more buyers. We can also work with you to recommend contractors but as the home seller, you have total control over the vendor selection and cost. All we need in order to approve your vendor selection is their insurance information and a W-9. Once you sign off that the work has been completed, John L. Scott will pay the vendor directly.
First impressions are critical. Therefore, a home’s curb appeal can play a key role from the start. Often, it’s the curb appeal that’s the deciding factor as to whether a buyer wants to see what the home has to offer inside. A freshly manicured, landscaped yard could be just what it takes to get your buyer in the door!
Leaky pipes, dripping faucets, running toilets and low water pressure can be an instant turnoff because it is a red flag for potential water damage. For most buyers, signs of water damage are a game-changer no matter how interested they are in a home.
A fresh coat of paint makes all the difference! Paint can instantly create a clean canvas for buyers to imagine themselves living in that space. Always keep it neutral, light and airy.
It’s difficult, if not impossible, for buyers to overlook worn out and stained carpets. Eliminate an eyesore with new carpeting. It always rejuvenates a space!
Always fix flickering lights and non-working outlets before allowing any potential buyers to walk through your home. If not fixed, these items can trigger a negative feeling on the part of the buyer.
Well-lit, warm and inviting lighting will enhance your property and draw buyers in. It’s essential to look at the interior and exterior lighting in and around your home as it can immediately impact the ambiance. You also want to keep in mind that lighting plays a key role when your home is being shown. Make sure all the lights in your home are on - it provides a welcoming feeling as buyers move from room to room!
Now it’s the fun part! Once all the work is completed, we will get your home on the market and begin marketing to all potential buyers... locally, nationally and globally. Your John L. Scott broker will be there to show your home, hold open houses for maximum exposure as well as offer a multitude of other activities designed to get your home sold.
Ask us how we can put our services to work for you.Contact Us